I dream, day and night, of exploring and travelling this beautiful world and help keep it sustainable. I want to photograph it, write about it and experience it.
I believe in leading a life that is both true to yourself and loving to the world.
A little about Bells –
– I practise yoga regularly. Breathing deeply and focusing on new things helps keep me grounded in more difficult times
– I run. I LOVE to run. It makes me feel free and helps me focus on reaching goals
– I try to lead a natural, cruelty free life when it comes to products and cosmetics
– I am vegetarian. I try to eat a vegan diet as much as possible because I truly believe that every small action on a daily basis helps, but I don’t think I will ever label myself as totally vegan
– I’m not 100% sure in which direction I want to take my career. I’m ambitious and driven but haven’t set my heart on anything just yet
– I like to collect stories and memories
– I’m a sucker for a good quote – so be prepared for lots of those here
– I love a good adventure; a hike, a camping trip – I’m there
– My biggest responsibility in life at the moment, aside from money, is keeping my pretty little plants alive…result!
So with all that being said, please feel at home, pop the kettle on, and I hope you enjoy my ramblings.