I dream, day and night, of exploring and travelling this beautiful world and help keep it sustainable. I want to photograph it, write about it and experience it.
I am currently saving for a three month trip around Europe later this year and hope for that to be only the beginning of my adventures.
I believe in leading a life that is both true to yourself and loving to the world.
A little about Bells –
– I practise yoga regularly. Breathing deeply and focusing on new things helps keep me grounded in more difficult times
– I run. I LOVE to run. It makes me feel free and helps me focus on reaching goals
– I try to lead a natural, cruelty free life when it comes to products and cosmetics
– I am vegetarian. I try to eat a vegan diet as much as possible because I truly believe that every small action on a daily basis helps, but I don’t think I will ever label myself as totally vegan
– I’m not 100% sure in which direction I want to take my career. I’m ambitious and driven but haven’t set my heart on anything just yet
– I like to collect stories and memories
– I’m a sucker for a good quote – so be prepared for lots of those here
– I love a good adventure; a hike, a camping trip – I’m there
– My biggest responsibility in life at the moment, aside from money, is keeping my pretty little plants alive…result!
– I currently work as a sales rep for an organic farm; Riverford. I love love love talking about healthy, real food with like-minded people and have learnt so much about myself since I started
So with all that being said, please feel at home, pop the kettle on, and I hope you enjoy my ramblings.